Friday, January 4, 2008

So here it goes....

THESE PICS WERE TAKEN WHEN SANTA CAME TO THE WATERS. Rylie was terrified, so we had Santa sneak up behind her. As you can tell, she was not too thrilled till she saw a dog behind me. She had no idea he was there. Maybe she won't be too terrified next year, we'll see!


This is my first experience with "blogging..." Thankfully, Robyn helped me get started around Thanksgiving, but I've never had time to start the actually writing. I am a little nervous, but I am hoping that it gets easier the more I do this. I feel like I should begin with: Dear Diary....Ha! Ha! just kidding. This seems to be very therapeutic for others, so here it goes! I am adding some pictures, because we all know that's what people like to see :) If you have any ideas for me, PLEASE let me know. AND- don't hold any grammatical errors against me. Yes, I am a teacher, but I don't teach "English" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I must say she is just way too cute!! I could just eat her up! Not to mention, now that she does know my name - I am sure that helps out a little too! Give her lot of hugs and kisses from her juju!!!