Friday, January 4, 2008
Opps-Forgot to explain the pics below
We had picutres taken at Portrait INnovations at East Chase. It's a great place, but takes a little while b/c you get all the pics back that same day. I mean like 20 minutes later. IT was great for us b/c we needed to get X-mas cards out right away. We also wanted "cousin Layla" to be in a picture with us so that we could give it to Susan for her Christmas gift. Sorry about the one turned sideways. I'm new at this. Enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging, don't be nervous, it's your personal space to do whatever you want! By the way, I'm not always that confident, that's on a good day, but I have come a long way! (: I'll link you, that will help to get the word out!
Betsy ( not Chad )
Post a Comment