
Helping "Difley" with his turn!
Step # 1- Place ball on tee - very carefully!
This looks fun!
She's concentrating really hard!
GOOD GIRL- Way to watch the ball..now RUN!
Karate Chop READY!

OK- some of you know, others don't- I played volleyball and softball in college at Faulkner University and Joseph played baseball at Faulkner and Wallace St. We were really praying that Rylie would like some sport. Turns out, she loves anything with a ball- as do most kids her age, especially if she gets to throw it at YOU! We had a blast taking these pictures of here "first softball experience!" She was REALLY HAVING FUN WITH THIS! I hated to leave, but we had to take a nap! :)
7 comments:
She is so cute!
Wow! It is amazing at all of the folks you can find on here. It is so good to see that you guys are doing well. Rylie is so cute. My wife has a blog as well, so feel free to check that out at chadtealeandbaby.blogspot.com.
She looks a lot like Joseph, but I can see you in her, too :) ~ Jenny
I JUST FOUND YOU! YEAH! yEAH! YEAH! So happy to keep up with you and Rylie now! She is a doll, and for some reason, reminds me so much of Rebecca when she was that age.
Shannon
wonder WHERE she gets it from! Hi guys! Found your blog through Rebecca's! Hope you're all well!
Hey girl! Glad you stopped by my blog. You can go to PYZAM.com and they have TONS of free blogger templates. Pick the one you like, copy the code and follow the instructions as to how to change your background. It's fairly easy! Yes, I will, Lord willing, be going back to school to get my education degree, Secondary English is my plan!
Hey Brit and Joe! Glad to "see" y'all again. I miss seeing you at day care all the time. BTW Ms. Violet is getting married in Feb. We've kept in touch with her. Hope to hang out with you soon!
Post a Comment