Monday, January 21, 2008

SNOW IN MONTGOMERY! WOW!


We live on Chapel Hill Street- So here's the Chapel at the end of the street.
I still can't believe it snowed.

Our front yard!


These are some pictures that we took right outside our house. I am way to cold natured to go out and play in it like some of you "BRAVE" souls. Rylie was a little sick when it started snowing and she wasn't half as excited as Joseph and I were! LOL....Enjoy...



ON ANOTHER NOTE~
I also had a great "date" and went to see the chick flick " 27 Dresses" with a girlfriend of mine. IT IS A MUST SEE FOR ALL YOU GIRLS! Joseph wouldn't have been caught dead in that movie, he was hunting with his brother. There was only one guy in the ENTIRE theatre and I'm not really sure he was out of place- if you know what I mean! I loved it! I am all for girls night if anyone's interested. I know it's tough with babies, exercise class (I wish I could be that devoted) and all the other craziness of everyday life, but we need to get together soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of the chapel is beautiful!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Hey girl! I found you on Jenny's blog. I didn't know you had a blog too! If you don't care, I'm going to add you to my friends list on my blog.
Your little girl is so cute!
Good to be in touch again!

Leah said...

I love the chapel! I didn't realize you lived on that street, I knew you guys were out there, but I wasn't sure where. My friend, Christi M, works there. She does accounting and then works at the Market some. Her brother is the developer...small world. I actually ran into Joseph one day when I was having lunch with her out there. It is a beautiful development!

On another note, glad to hear your thumbs up for 27 Dresses. A friend and I are planning to see it soon! I think Mark would feel the same way as Joseph!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful picture of the chapel.

Tammy said...

Hey girl! Glad you found me! It has been a long time!! Your pics are great! I can't believe how big your little girl has gotten!! It's crazy how time flies! Stay in touch!

Emily said...

Hey! I found you while blog hopping. I haven't seen you in a long time! It's nice to hear how you are doing. Your little girl is adorable!

Betsy said...

I'm up for a chick flick anytime! Oh, and that is you that I "tagged" on my blog, I just spelled your name wrong-sorry!