Betsy tagged me. The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Top places I want to see or see again
1) Paris- this may never happen, but I'd love to go for a week to just see if it's really as romantic as it seems
2) AWAY for a getaway planned by my wonderful hubby- he gets the sitter and plans the entire vacation- OK, SO I STOLE THE IDEA FROM BETSY- I hear copying is the best form of flattery- GO CHAD!!!!!
3)Beach- I love the carelessness of being at the beach. I am fortunate to have parents who have a condo, so we get to escape quite frequently. I love being able to do what you want all day long- sleep/ lay out/ play in the sand/ swim in the pool or ocean- yes, some of those things are harder now that we have Rylie, but if the in-laws come too, it's even better!!!!
4) Callaway Gardens- props to my wonderful hubby for taken me on that romantic getaway (before Rylie) for a Valentine's weekend filled with fun . We went and stayed in a chalet and ate at great restaurants. We toured the gardens and had a wonderful time at the butterfly exhibit We also went to several nature exhibits and trails. VERY AWESOME!!!! He did plan the whole thing :)
5) Disney World- we went on our honeymoon and we had a BLAST! We spent most of our time EATING everything in sight b/c we bought a package deal so we felt like we needed to get our "meals" worth. I can't wait to take Rylie to see it all. I'm sure things have changed so much in 5
years.
I tag the following people! Emily, Tammy, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Melissa
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to go to all those places! Want to Jazzercise with me this week? Tonight or tomorrow night?
I so regret not taking the train over to Paris when we were in London. But I was 8 months pregnant, and exhausted!
It's so good to hear all about you and keep up with you and the girls! Much love to that cutie Rylie, too!
Love, Shannon
I just wanted to thank you for tagging me. I did this one a couple of posts back. Have a good week!
Girl, did you get my reply email? I haven't heard from you, just wanted to make sure it didn't get sent to junk.
Post a Comment