The first event I wanted to update everyone on is my next door neighbor's birthday party. Aren't they just SOOO cute! It was histerical. Walter and Mary Corbitt are my next door neighbors and they are wonderful people. Rylie loves both of them so much. They tend to miss their own grandchildren a lot so they love the occasionaly visits from Rylie. We had a birthday party for him about 3 weeks ago at Terry Watkins house. I had to be the "look out" because Walter had no idea we were gathered to celebrate his birthday. He tought they were just stopping in before they went to eat. Anyways, I proceeded to hide in the bushes outside my house (right next door to them) and I was going to call and tell everyone they were headed up the walk so they could quiet down for the surprise. Well, little did I know Walter decided to drive- yes across the street- so that they could just hop in the car and take off to eat after they said hey to Terry. Once I heard them CLOSING their garage door, I had to hightail it out of the bushes and across the street into the "IDEA" house yard and hide in the garage. I almost got caught too.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHA! I can totally see you running around the world with being seen. It was fun, wasn't it...come on, admit it! :D
Post a Comment