Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to Me! WOW

Joseph defintaly gets MAJOR points for this trip. He surprised me with a night and day away for Valentine's weekend. He arranged babysitting-overnight- and we took of to Callaway Gardens. He got us in their new Lodge and Spa. It was sooo relaxing. The room was amazing (picture below). The bathroom was even better. There was a huge tube to soak in and a seperate shower. We got there late Friday night (b/c I had the stomache bug Friday! UGH). We ordered room service and then laid in bed and watched TV till we fell asleep. We actually got to sleep past 8 o'clock. It was SOOO worth it just for that! Ha! Ha! Saturday morning I was informed that I had a massage at the spa at 11:00. Talk about relaxing! That was totally awesome. The wooded pictures show the view from our balcony. After the massage we went on a walk around the gardens and toured the butterfly museum. THAT was GREAT! I will warn you that it is extremely HOT in there! Enjoy the pics! THANKS JOEY!!!!!!



















6 comments:

Deacon Pat said...

great pictures......

Unknown said...

Aren't weekends away the best! I never realized how BAD I needed one until we took our 1st (after Noah was born). It's definitely something we want to do more of.

Emily said...

That sounds like a wonderful trip! Lucky you!

Robyn said...

NICE!!!! What a sweet hubby!

Shannon said...

Kudos to Joseph! I'm going to let Mike read this post. Do you think he might get the hint? Looks like lots of fun. I love all the recent posts. And your pictures are great!

Kristy said...

That is so sweet! Those pictures are so great!