Monday, July 14, 2008
WOW! It's been too long!
OK- SO I have a lot of catching up to do. I haven't posted since Valentine's Day. Can you believe it. Rylie got RSV twice and then we had ear infections. School was coming to a close and so I decided to catch up this summer, so here it goes. I will be posting a lot so hope you can keep up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Britney!!! It's good to hear from you!! Your daughter is so beautiful. We go to Montgomery every few months or so to see Dan's parents. We should hang out sometime while we're there. I promise not to spew tea all over Joseph again. haha. Do you remember that?
This is my email address
trudyleeingram@yahoo.com... send me your email address and I'll give you my number. I don't really wanna post it on here for the world to see. :)
LOVE YOU,
Trudy
Post a Comment