Monday, July 14, 2008

MY B'DAY! April 10th


I absolutely LOVE flowers. It is one of my favorite gifts.
Through the years, Joseph has been so wonderful to
surprise me with flowers oh special occasions. He even
sent flowers to me one summer (before we married) at
a camp I was working. I was SOOO EXCITED then to
receive flowers. You'd think that as time goes on that
flowers would get old, but NOT for me. I love them. I
know they only last a little while, but they mean so much
to know he thought of me! These flowers were sent to me
at SCHOOL for my birthday. They were extra special b/c
they were delivered to my classroom. They were so
beautiful that I had to share them with everyone. My
birthday dinner (2nd pic) was at Miyako Restaurant here
in Montgomery. WE absolutely love that place. We go
there for EVERY special occasion. If you haven't tried it
it's awesome. You'll never go back to Sho-gun again!!!!!!

No comments: