Monday, July 14, 2008
Rylie's First Zoo Trip- March 2008
Rylie loves animals, so we decided to take her for her first zoo trip during my spring break. Betsy was kind enough to let us borrow a stroller (which ended up only holding all of the stuff we brought, Rylie wanted to be held most of the time). She also took our picture on her front porch before we left. Daddy got the wonderful privilege of carrying Rylie around the zoo!! LOL...we had a blast, the weather was great and the train ride managed to relax her enough that she feel asleep before we ever left the zoo parking lot! IF you haven't been to the Montgomery zoo in a while, you need to go.
.JPG)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you back blogging. Do you guys live in The Waters? Teale and I stumbled across the web-site for that development one day and absolutely loved it. I saw the chapel in one of the pictures and remembered seeing it on your blog one day I thought. We decided right then that if we ever end up in Montgomery, that is where we are moving. I was just wondering about your take on it.
Post a Comment