Well, it's that time of year where we just had to get some pictures taken of your sweet little girl! We got up this morning and she decided she wanted to wear her "watameloon" dress. It was quite entertaining to see her try to get herself dressed. We first went to the chapel at the end of our street. She had herself a
big time swinging on the rail and running around up there. She also couldn't resist making funny faces while I attempted to take her picture. Next, we went down to the Mariana and took some pictures of her rocking in a chair and roaming around eating her red lollipop. I stole the idea of taking her picture with a bright red sucker from on of my friends who's a "real" photographer (Betsy Emerson)!I'm not sure who had the most fun- Rylie or me? Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment