Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer 2008


This is my favorite picture from this summer so far. I am loving spending all my days and nights with my sweetheart! We are fortunate enough to have family near by so I do get an "off" day and we even get a date night once a week. I am truly going to miss spending most of my days lounging around the house or pool, going to eat lunch w/ "daddy" and taking naps while my little one sleeps!

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Just had to say that she is so adorable- summer looks good on her with her brown skin and blonde highlights!

Robyn said...

That is an ADORABLE picture of your sweet little girl!!! Had fun swimming with y'all the other day . . . we should do it more often. How's your book coming along?

Leslie P. said...

Your little girl is so precious! How are you doing? I have not seen you in forever! Hope you are having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

OMG, so adorable--my sweet little angel niece! I LOVE her!

Kristy said...

You're right. This is a pretty great picture! I enjoyed catching up on what's been happening with yall. I hope you have a great school year.

XOXO

Lones World said...

I can't believe we didn't get to see you or Riley while we were in Alabama. No worries... Proud Papa showed his girls off. I am glad you are having a good summer and I hope to see you both the next time we are in town.